ScrapbookDreamer.com is sending out the Call for Paper Design Team Members. We are looking for talented people who love to scrap and share with others. Being an active member of the forum and the gallery is a must! We have lots of friendly people who would love to get to know you and learn from you.
To be considered for this position, you will need to submit your favorite layouts (as many as you wish). There are two ways to do this:
1. Submit them to the online gallery at ScrapbookDreamer.com. Submissions need to submitted to the DT Call category of the Gallery. (this is the preferred way)
2. The second option is to email them to firstname.lastname@example.org
All submissions need to be in by no later than midnight June 30th to be considered. Winners will be chosen by the current DT and myself. You will be notified by email on or before July 15th. Runners up will be candidates for future Guest Designer spots. We are looking to fill 2-3 spots.
Please answer and email the following questions to Laura@ScrapbookDreamer.com so we may get to know you better:
1. Name, Address, Phone Number, E-mail address:
2. ScrapbookDreamer.com Gallery Username:
3. Please provide a current list of any Design Teams you are on:
4. What online communities are you currently participating in and what is your username?
5. Have you been published? How many times? Where?
6. How long have you been scrapbooking?
7. Have you written any articles? Tell me about them.
8. Tell me a little bit about your style and the subjects of your layouts.
9. Do you do any altered work?
10. Do you do any digital scrapbooking?
11. Tell me why you’d like to be on the team and what you would bring to it:
Guidelines for Design Team Members:
1. At least two layouts prepared with product sent monthly. These layouts are to be posted in the ScrapbookDreamer.com gallery along with details about each project, products used and any special techniques such as paper tearing, painting, stamping, inking, distressing, ect. in your description. We’d love to see everything you do but this is the minimum.
2. One scrapbook related article per month with clear pictures. The article can be a how-to or an article about the latest trends in scrapbooking. You will reserve the right to said articles and how-to’s with the express permission that they are to be used by ScrapbookDreamer.com for at least 6 months and cannot be posted by you to any other site during that period of time. ScrapbookDreamer.com further reserves the right to include those articles and how-too’s on the main site.
3. Review one product carried at SBD a month. This review is to be posted to the forum along with a link back to the product on the site. We may have assigned product reviews or you may be on your own.
4. Participation in our online events such as crops, DT chats or classes is expected. While I can’t expect you to be at everything we have, I do expect participation in a majority of events and to just be active overall.
5. Positive and encouraging participation in our Gallery & Forum. Our goal is to be an active (there’s that word again), friendly site.
6. Get the word out to others in other scrapbook related forums, Yahoo or MSN Group. This can be a simple, “Have you seen what’s new at ScrapbookDreamer.com?”, “Come to my chat!”, “Did you see my layout….?”. Be sure to include a full link back to the site so people can find what you are talking about easily. Be sure to add Design Team Member for ScrapbookDreamer.com in your signature line when possible.
7. We encourage our DT to tell us about any problems they see with the site. This helps us to track down broken links or mislabeled items in the store.
8. Finally, a six-month commitment to give ScrapbookDreamer.com your best and to help make it a wonderful friendly site.
Here is what you will get in return:
1. A 25% off retail discount on MOST purchases from ScrapbookDreamer.com. Exceptions include the Wishblade and other select purchases. Be sure to ask about the special DT pricing on those items!
2. $15 store credit to go towards products you purchase for items to create your layouts. The selection of products to be featured in our monthly kits will be determined by you after getting suggestions from me. You will also get a $4.05 shipping allowance.
3. International recognition as a Design Team member for a growing online scrapbook store.